"Did you know? "Tunnel rats," as American soldiers who worked in the Cu Chi tunnels during the Vietnam War were known, used the evocative term "black echo" to describe the experience of being in the tunnels." - history.com.
Duration trip: Full-day, from 08:00 am to 05:00 pm.
Transport: Modern air-conditioned private vehicle.
Depart and End: Sai Gon.
Hight Speed Boat, Monkey Island, crocodile fishing, crab fishing, take sampan boat goes through mangrove forest to see a thousand of bats, climbing the “Tang Bong” high tower, take a stroll to going deep to the forest and enjoy the amazing forest’s song, have lunch with Vietnamese traditional foods among the jungle..and more.
The Can Gio Mangrove Biosphere Reserve is located in the coastal district southeast of Ho Chi Minh City. The mangrove forest hosts the highest diversity of mangrove plant species, mangrove-dwelling invertebrates and mangrove-associated fish and shellfish species in the sub-region, and is regarded as the ‘green lungs’ of the city.
Highlight Of The Tour
- Speed Boat Tour Gose Through Jungle
- Monkey Island and Surroundings
- Crocodile Fishing, Crab Fishing
- Sampan Boat Through Mangrove Forest
- Beautiful Countryside
- 8:00 am from ….. hotel. You will be amazed by the local activities on the roadside, we are head off for Can Gio district (about 65km) , pass the Binh Khanh Ferry – the last ferry now in Sai Gon.
- We will drop at Dan Xay bridge and take a private speedboat to enjoy the stunning landscape along the river, “jungle speedboat” is the climax of the tour, take you to the “land of bats”, enjoy the amazing quiet here, the sampan boat go through jungle to show you living place of a thousand of bats. Then you can sit down and rest with “crab fishing” game.
- Then we hop back the boat, going to the Crocodile Island, take an electric car to visit the crocodile farm, it’ll be so much fun with “crocodile fishing” game, after that we will take a short stroll to the jungle and see some other wild animals in the mangrove forest.
- Have lunch at local restaurant among the jungle with Vietnamese traditional foods.
- After lunch, hop on the boat and go back to the harbor, going to “Monkey Island” with a thousand monkeys jump up around you.
- Your trip will end when you arrive at the hotel around 04:00 pm.
|Rates are in USD per person||1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7+ Pax|
|Adults / pax|
|Children 6-11 years|
|Children 3-5 years|
|Under 3 years old||FOC|
*Rates are in USD per person. Your payment will be converted into VND in accordance with Vietnam’s Commercial Law. Please click here for Vietcombank’s current exchange rates (updated daily)
**Online transaction/wiring/banking fees are NOT included in the tour prices.
- Private car or van with air-conditioning and latest model.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Lunch will be served with Vietnamese food and beer or soft drink.
- Private speedboat during the tour.
- Crocodile fishing service
- All entrance fees
- 2 water bottles per person.
- Souvenir as a gift.
- Any personal expenses not mentioned in the program.
- Travel insurance.
- Tipping is optional – if you have a wonderful experience as well as satisfied with our services, local guide and driver, it will be complimentary for offering a tip.
- We warning people not to feed or come in contact with the animals. These monkeys very naughty.
- While traveling with us, your luggage will be safe in the car with our driver. However, we are NOT responsible for your money, jewelry, cell phones, and any other valuable belongings.
- Proper sneakers or sandals, clothes are required for this trip as you have to transfer boats quite a few times and.
- Unfortunately, there will be no shopping on this tour.
- According to Vietnam’s Laws, your payment would be equivalently converted into Vietnamese Dong – basing on the current exchange rates of Vietcombank.
- Should you be dissatisfied with the services provided by your local guide and driver, please let us know. Thank you.