"Did you know? "Tunnel rats," as American soldiers who worked in the Cu Chi tunnels during the Vietnam War were known, used the evocative term "black echo" to describe the experience of being in the tunnels." - history.com.
Duration trip: 2 days 1 night, from 07:30am … to 05:00pm …
Transport: Modern air-conditioned private vehicle.
Depart and End: Sai Gon.
Description: Green Hill Trek – Half Day Mountain Bike
The village of Ta Lai is in the region Dong Nai. Its population is mostly composed of Maa and S’tieng minorities.
For this tour, we’ll bring you a unique stay in the traditional Ma bamboo lodge right on the edge of the beautiful Cat Tien National Park. Away from the busy Saigon, your stay in Ta Lai will be fulfilled with activities, Vietnamese cuisine, and the picturesque nature.
Let’s follow us to come back to the natural, explore the life of community minorities in Ta Lai area, trekking Green Hill and Bat Cave, Kayaking to explore the jungle, biking tour surround village. We will bring you back to the natural.
Highlight Of The Tour
- Jungle trek to Green Hill and Bat Cave
- Flora and fauna from the Ta Lai jungle
- Kayaking to explore the jungle
- Biking with local guide
- Mountain bike through farms and plantations
Day 1: Green Hill trek
- 30 am Depart for Ta Lai ( 150km, 3-4 hours)
- 12:00 pm Check – in at Ta Lai – Longhouse.
- 12:30 pm have lunch with Vietnamese traditional food and take a rest at Longhouse. Let’s enjoy the amazing atmosphere, birds song and fresh wind among the forest.
- 02:00 pm Jungle trek to Green Hill and Bat Cave with the local guide (10km round trip. Medium difficulty.) You will go trekking to Green Hill, it is one of the most exciting activities during our trip. You will have to open their senses, interact and collaborate with others and be keen observers in order to see most of the rich flora and fauna from the Ta Lai jungle.
- 05:00 pm Back to the Longhouse. Swimming at a natural lake in the middle of the beautiful forest, cool and clear water will help you dispel the fatigue.
- Experience: Kayaking to explore the jungle, wild, mysterious, quiet and incredible wild birds sound, will give you a sense of harmony with nature.
- 07:00 pm Dinner and Stay overnight at the Longhouse. You will hear thousands of sound of insects in the night like a mountain’s symphony.
DAY 2 – Village biking
- 07:30 am having breakfast at Longhouse and enjoy the quiet atmosphere in the morning with a thousands sound of the bird.
- 08:30 am Biking with local guide average 10 to 15 km. (Easy to medium level) Mountain bike through farms and plantations surrounding the longhouse.
- 11:30 am Get back at Longhouse for rest and cold drinks.
- 12:30 pm Lunch at the Longhouse.
- 02:00 pm Depart for HCMC and arrive in HCMC at 05:00 pm.
*Rates are in USD per person. Your payment will be converted into VND in accordance with Vietnam’s Commercial Law. Please click here for Vietcombank’s current exchange rates (updated daily)
**Online transaction/wiring/banking fees are NOT included in the tour prices.
- Private car or van with air-conditioning and latest model
- English speaking tour guide
- Having lunch with Vietnamese food and beer.
- Transportation on-site
- All entrance tickets to the park
- Local guide
- 2 water bottles per person
- Services, Food, Drinks that are not mentioned above.
- Travel insurance.
- Tipping is optional – if you have a wonderful experience as well as satisfied with our services, local guide and driver, it will be complimentary for offering a tip.
- We encourage you to bring in costumes, sandals or sneakers, swimwear, and the most convenient outfits for outdoor activities.
- Please take your passport(s) with you for the homestay check-in.
- The new road may be hard to find clean restrooms at times because the new route is not that much populated as yet. Clients should inform the guide around 10 minutes ahead if they got the call.
- Please bring along a good brimmed hat and sun-cream for the bike ride. All of the activities take place in the forest, so bring your insect repellent and your special remedies.
- According to Vietnam’s Laws, your payment would be equivalently converted into Vietnamese Dong – basing on the current exchange rates of Vietcombank.
- Unfortunately, there will be no shopping on this tour.
- Should you be dissatisfied with the services provided by your local guide and driver, please let us know. Thank you