"Let’s follow us to come back to the natural, explore the life of community minorities in Ta Lai area, Jungle trek to Green Hill and Bat Cave with the local guide, Start the trek to see the Gibbons, Visit of the Gibbon Island. Kayaking and swimming at the natural lake in Ta Lai…" - breathofthemekong.com
Duration trip: 2 days 1 night, from 07:30am … to 05:00pm …
Transport: Modern air-conditioned private vehicle.
Depart and End: Sai Gon.
Description: Maximum 04 clients join in this tour due to limit impaction to Gibbon habitat area.
Only for people from 12 years old.
The village of Ta Lai is in the region Dong Nai. Its population is mostly composed of Maa and S’tieng minorities.
For this tour, we’ll bring you a unique stay in the traditional Ma bamboo lodge right on the edge of the beautiful Cat Tien National Park. Away from the busy Saigon, your stay in Ta Lai will be fulfilled with activities, Vietnamese cuisine, and the picturesque nature.
Let’s follow us to come back to the natural, explore the life of community minorities in Ta Lai area, Jungle trek to Green Hill and Bat Cave with the local guide, Start the trek to see the Gibbons, Visit of the Gibbon Island. Kayaking and swimming at the natural lake in Ta Lai…
Highlight Of The Tour
- Stay in Ta Lai will be fulfilled with activities
- Flora and fauna from the Ta Lai jungle
- Kayaking to explore the jungle
- Jungle trek to Green Hill and Bat Cave
- Visit of the Gibbon Island
Day 1: Green Hill Trek
- 07:30 am Depart for Ta Lai ( 150km, 3-4 hours)
- 12:00 pm Check – in at Ta Lai – Longhouse.
- 01:30 pm Jungle trek to Green Hill and Bat Cave with the local guide (10km round trip. Medium difficulty.) You will go trekking to Green Hill, it is one of the most exciting activities during our trip. You will have to open their senses, interact and collaborate with others and be keen observers in order to see most of the rich flora and fauna from the Ta Lai jungle.
- 05:00 pm Back to the Longhouse. Swimming at a natural lake in the middle of the beautiful forest, cool and clear water will help you dispel the fatigue.
- Experience: Kayaking to explore the jungle, wild, mysterious, quiet and incredible wild birds sound, will give you a sense of harmony with nature.
- 07.00 pm Dinner and Stay overnight at the Longhouse. You will hear thousands of sound of insects in the night like a mountain’s symphony.
Day 1: Gibbon Trek
- 03.30 am Rise early for coffee and tea before the start of the Special Gibbon Trek and enjoy the quiet atmosphere in the morning with a thousands sound of the bird.
- 04:30 am Pick up by open-top Jeep, 13 km into the park to the start of the trek meeting point.
- 05.00 am Start the trek to see the Gibbons. Jeep drops you off at the Park Headquarter where you start the trek to see wild Gibbons in the early morning to listen to Gibbons singing and watch their normal day-to-day activities such as feeding, resting and traveling.
- 30 am Visit of the Gibbon Island. The island is home to rescue infant golden-cheeked Gibbons. Listening to lifeguards on the island, you may know about the life habits of Gibbons and procedure to rescue them.
- 11.30 pm Jeep transfers back to the Longhouse.
- 01:00 pm Lunch at the Longhouse.
- 00 pm Depart for HCMC and arrive in HCMC at 05:00 pm.
*Rates are in USD per person. Your payment will be converted into VND in accordance with Vietnam’s Commercial Law. Please click here for Vietcombank’s current exchange rates (updated daily)
**Online transaction/wiring/banking fees are NOT included in the tour prices.
- Private car or van with air-conditioning and latest model
- English speaking tour guide
- Having lunch with Vietnamese food and beer.
- Transportation on-site
- All entrance tickets to the park
- Local guide
- 2 water bottles per person
- Services, Food, Drinks that are not mentioned above.
- Travel insurance.
- Tipping is optional – if you have a wonderful experience as well as satisfied with our services, local guide and driver, it will be complimentary for offering a tip.
- We encourage you to bring in costumes, sandals or sneakers, swimwear, and the most convenient outfits for outdoor activities.
- Please take your passport(s) with you for the homestay check-in.
- The new road may be hard to find clean restrooms at times because the new route is not that much populated as yet. Clients should inform the guide around 10 minutes ahead if they got the call.
- Please bring along a good brimmed hat and sun-cream for the bike ride. All of the activities take place in the forest, so bring your insect repellent and your special remedies.
- According to Vietnam’s Laws, your payment would be equivalently converted into Vietnamese Dong – basing on the current exchange rates of Vietcombank.
- Unfortunately, there will be no shopping on this tour.
- Should you be dissatisfied with the services provided by your local guide and driver, please let us know. Thank you