"For this tour, we’ll bring you a unique stay in the traditional Ma bamboo lodge right on the edge of the beautiful Cat Tien National Park. Away from the busy Saigon, your stay in Ta Lai will be fulfilled with activities, Vietnamese cuisine, and the picturesque nature." - breathofthemekong.com
Duration trip: 2 days 1 night, from 07:30am … to 05:00pm …
Transport: Modern air-conditioned private vehicle.
Depart and End: Sai Gon.
Description: Medium biking, Village tour & mountain biking.
The village of Ta Lai is in the region Dong Nai. Its population is mostly composed of Maa and S’tieng minorities.
For this tour, we’ll bring you a unique stay in the traditional Ma bamboo lodge right on the edge of the beautiful Cat Tien National Park. Away from the busy Saigon, your stay in Ta Lai will be fulfilled with activities, Vietnamese cuisine, and the picturesque nature.
Let’s follow us to come back to the natural, explore the life of community minorities in Ta Lai area, Visit of a small museum and weaving house, to learn about the culture and history of the Ma people. Mountain bike through farms and plantations surrounding the longhouse. Kayaking and swimming at the natural lake in Ta Lai…
Highlight Of The Tour
- Short walk through Ta Lai Village
- Flora and fauna from the Ta Lai jungle
- Kayaking to explore the jungle
- Biking with local guide
- Mountain bike through farms and plantations
Day 1: Village Tour
- 07:30 am Depart for Ta Lai ( 150km, 3-4 hours)
- 12:00 pm Check – in at Ta Lai – Longhouse.
- 12:30 pm have lunch with Vietnamese traditional food and take a rest at Longhouse. Let’s enjoy the amazing atmosphere, birds song and fresh wind among the forest.
- 02:30 pm Village tour: Short walk (4km) through Ta Lai Village. Visit a small museum and weaving house, to learn about the culture and history of the Ma people.
- 04:00 pm Back to the Longhouse. Swimming at a natural lake in the middle of the beautiful forest, cool and clear water will help you dispel the fatigue.
- Experience: Kayaking to explore the jungle, wild, mysterious, quiet and incredible wild birds sound, will give you a sense of harmony with nature.
- 07.00 pm Dinner and Stay overnight at the Longhouse. You will hear thousands of sound of insects in the night like a mountain’s symphony.
DAY 2 – Ta Lai Mountain Bike
- 07:30 am have breakfast at Longhouse and enjoy the quiet atmosphere in the morning with a thousands sound of the bird.
- 08:30 am Biking with local guide average 10 to 15 km. (Easy to medium level) Mountain bike through farms and plantations surrounding the longhouse.
- 11:30 am Get back at Longhouse for rest and cold drinks.
- 12:30 pm Lunch at the Longhouse.
- 02:00 pm Depart for HCMC and arrive in HCMC at 05:00 pm.
*Rates are in USD per person. Your payment will be converted into VND in accordance with Vietnam’s Commercial Law. Please click here for Vietcombank’s current exchange rates (updated daily)
**Online transaction/wiring/banking fees are NOT included in the tour prices.
- Private car or van with air-conditioning and latest model
- English speaking tour guide
- Having lunch with Vietnamese food and beer.
- Transportation on-site
- All entrance tickets to the park
- Local guide
- 2 water bottles per person
- Services, Food, Drinks that are not mentioned above.
- Travel insurance.
- Tipping is optional – if you have a wonderful experience as well as satisfied with our services, local guide and driver, it will be complimentary for offering a tip.
- We encourage you to bring in costumes, sandals or sneakers, swimwear, and the most convenient outfits for outdoor activities.
- Please take your passport(s) with you for the homestay check-in.
- The new road may be hard to find clean restrooms at times because the new route is not that much populated as yet. Clients should inform the guide around 10 minutes ahead if they got the call.
- Please bring along a good brimmed hat and sun-cream for the bike ride. All of the activities take place in the forest, so bring your insect repellent and your special remedies.
- According to Vietnam’s Laws, your payment would be equivalently converted into Vietnamese Dong – basing on the current exchange rates of Vietcombank.
- Unfortunately, there will be no shopping on this tour.
- Should you be dissatisfied with the services provided by your local guide and driver, please let us know. Thank you