Mekong Delta Day 3
Mekong Delta Day 3. Above all, It’s will be a big surprise for you to go along the Mekong river. A small sampan boat takes you to a small canal with a coconut palm tree look like a tunnel.
Day 1: Sai Gon – Cho Gao – Can Tho
- 7:30 from ….. hotel. Above all, you will be amazed by the local activities on the roadside, we drive through the outstanding highway 50 to Can Giuoc town located at Long An province.
- Take a look at the first stop – the Incense factory. That is to say you will be surprised with the process of making incense, step by step our guide will show you how to make an incense stick with the shape of the dragon, pineapple, gold… Learn about the incense culture of Vietnamese and how it’s important.
- Then, going to Long An province, we will explore the Local market with a friendly feeling, you can see the specialties surrounding and the locals with their kind and hospitality.
- Firstly, travel to Cho Gao, enjoying the beautiful landscape on the roadside, arriving Cho Gao which is a famous area for the local farm, dragon fruit farm, and beautiful landscapes – FruitKingdom of Mekong Delta.
- Have a cup of Vietnamese coffee before exploring the area.
- Secondly, take a scooter trip around the village and enjoy the amazing atmosphere in the unusually quiet countryside. Visit a dragon fruit farms look fresh with white flowers and red fruit. That is to say, you will have a great experience when you harvest and try the dragon fruit directly on the farm (because Dragon fruit is seasonal fruit so sometimes you will enjoy the fruit later, it depends on the season).
- Visit the oldest temples at Hoa Dinh town, listen to many interesting stories about the local religion from the monk.
- Visit the coconut factory, seeing people preprocessing coconut.
- On My Tho Quay arrival, take a wooden boat and cross the Mekong River, have sightseeing with many floating fish farms on the riverside.
On the other side of the river is Ben Tre province.
- Then, from the big boat, we hop on the sampan boat and go inside the land by the canal. The amazing landscape with coconut palm tree looks like a natural tunnel.
Next, we get off the boat and take a short trip on the local hamlet on foot.
- Subsequently, visit the typical house in the Mekong Delta and having lunch with amazing Vietnamese foods there.
- Then, going back to the van through the Rach Mieu bridge – looking down to the Mekong River. Therefore, you can take some wonderful photos of four holy islands and floating fish farm.
- Going back to the van to drive to Ben Tre City.
- Finally, arrive at Ben Tre and check in the homestay. So, after dinner, take the sampan boat to see fireflies.
- (Our tour guide will give you recommendations)
Day 2: Can Tho – Dong Thap – Chau Doc.
Firstly, visit our website to read more travel information
Subsequently, Book our tours to get in touch with real Mekong Culture
(+84)1215 445 465 – (+84)89 888 9887
FB: Breath Of The Mekong Tours