Mekong Delta Day 1
The main activities of Mekong Delta Day 1. You will travel throughout the most beautiful landscape in Mekong Delta. Enjoy the foods and locals specialties will bring you an unforgettable experience.
- 7:30 from ….. hotel. Above all, you will be amazed by the local activities on the roadside, we drive through the outstanding highway 50 to Can Giuoc town located at Long An province.
- Firstly, take a look at the first stop – the Incense factory. That is to say, you will be surprised with the process of making incense, step by step our guide will show you how to make an incense stick with the shape of the dragon, pineapple, gold… Learn about the incense culture of Vietnamese and how it’s important.
Then, going to Long An province.
- Meanwhile, we will explore the Local market with a friendly feeling. In other words, you can see the specialties surrounding and the locals with their kind and hospitality.
- Most important, travel to Cho Gao, enjoying the beautiful landscape on the roadside, arriving Cho Gao which is a famous area for the local farm, dragon fruit farm, and beautiful landscapes – FruitKingdom of Mekong Delta.
- Have a cup of Vietnamese coffee before exploring the area.
- Take a scooter trip around the village and enjoy the amazing atmosphere in the unusually quiet countryside. Visit a dragon fruit farms look fresh with white flowers and red fruit. That is to say, you will have a great experience when you harvest and try the dragon fruit directly on the farm (because Dragon fruit is seasonal fruit so sometimes you will enjoy the fruit later, it depends on the season).
- Visit the oldest temples at Hoa Dinh town, listen to many interesting stories about the local religion from the monk.
- Visit the coconut factory, seeing people preprocessing coconut.
- On My Tho Quay arrival, take a wooden boat and cross the Mekong River, have sightseeing with many floating fish farms on the riverside.
On the other side of the river is Ben Tre province. There are many reasons to visit. Above all, it keeps you relax.
- Then, from the big boat, we hop on the sampan boat and go inside the land by the canal. The amazing landscape with coconut palm tree looks like a natural tunnel.
Next, we get off the boat and take a short trip on the local hamlet on foot.
- Most importantly, visit the typical house in the Mekong Delta and having lunch with amazing Vietnamese foods there.
- In conclusion, going back to the van through the Rach Mieu bridge – looking down to the Mekong River to take some wonderful photos of four holy islands and floating fish farm.
- Finally, going back to the van to drive to back to Saigon.
Firstly, visit our website to read more travel information
Secondly, get in touch with real Mekong Culture
(+84)1215 445 465 – (+84)89 888 9887
FB: Breath Of The Mekong Tours