Laos adventure trip
Besides Cambodia and Thailand, Laos is Vietnam neighbor with peaceful and beautiful scenes. Not only visitors get enthralled with the architecture of the sanctuary temples but also have beautiful waterfalls. In addition, there are many Buddha statues with unique shapes and friendly and hospitable smiles of the people. Besides these unique cultural features, there are also delicious dishes suitable for Vietnamese tastes. Laos adventure trip is a great itinerary chooses by many young people on their journey of discovery. Let’s find out what beautiful destinations this beautiful country has.
What is the climate in Laos?
Much like Vietnam, Laos has a tropical climate of monsoon areas. There are two distinct seasons: rainy season and dry season. The rainy season lasts from May to November, the dry season from December to April next year. This is the best time to travel to Laos. The average temperature during this period is 15 to 30 degrees C.
How to move to Laos – Laos adventure trip?
Currently there are 7 international border gates between Vietnam and Laos, open from 7 am – 5 pm
Tây Trang (Điện Biên) – Sop Hun
Mèo (Thanh Hóa) – Nậm Xôi
Nậm Cắn (Nghệ An) – Nậm Khan
Cầu Treo (Hà Tĩnh) – Nam Pha
Cha Lo (Quảng Bình) – Na Phao
Lao Bảo (Quảng Trị) – Daen Savanh
Bờ Y (Kon Tum) – Phou Keua
Besides, moving from Vietnam to Laos adventure trip has 2 forms of movement. Such as:
Travel by air: This is a quick and time-consuming way to move. Besides, you won’t have to sit in the car for too long. However, this is also the most expensive form of transportation. Currently there are firms like Vietnam airlines, Laos airlines selling regular air tickets from HCMC to Laos.
From Saigon: You can buy train tickets to Danang, Hue, or Vinh from these locations, you can buy bus tickets going straight to Laos by road.
Items needed to prepare when coming to Laos
- Passport (necessary, not to forget because this is a mandatory condition for entry into Laos)
- In the hot weather, prepare hats, masks, jackets and sunglasses to avoid sunburn.
- Choose a pair of really soft shoes to avoid foot pain because of a lot of movement.
- Should bring some medicines that you often use as cold medicine, headaches, stomachache …
- Sunscreen and insect spray
- Should buy phone sim at the gate to easily contact your group and use 4G
- You can use USD, Kip and Vietnamese currency in Laos but to limit unnecessary problems when traveling in the countryside, you should change the Kip.
Firstly, visit our website to read more travel information
Secondly, get in touch with real Mekong Culture
(+84)1215 445 465 – (+84)89 888 9887
FB: Breath Of The Mekong Tours