Book Mekong Delta Tour
Book Mekong Delta Tour – Mekong 3 days 2 nights tour travel through Mekong Delta. The tour drop-off at the port to Cambodia is the best option. Take a look at this itinerary to add this to your list.
Firstly, the duration trip: 3 Days, from 07:30 am to 05:00 pm.
Secondly, transport: Modern air-conditioned private vehicle.
Finally, depart and End: Sai Gon/Drop-off at Port to Phu Quoc Island or Cambodia.
Most importantly, visit the Nga Nam floating market, lets see how the locals they selling their product that just picked in their garden yesterday, Everything you need to do is seat on the boat and take some photos with the noisy atmosphere and enjoy a cup of coffee by the “coffee man” – he living on his boat. For sure you will be amazed by the sound mixed from many boats and understand why the best time to visit Nga Nam floating market is early in the morning when the sun is crawling up east and many locals are already there, ready for trading – boats after boats.
Highlight Destination On Tour – Book Mekong Delta Tour
- Firstly, Overnight at the premium hotel in Riverside
- Secondly, Nga Nam Floating Market – The Hidden Town
- Visit Dong Thap Province – Lotus Kingdom
- Traditional Long Boat at Nga Nam Town
- Caodaidm Temple, Frog/Fish/Lotus Farm
Day 1: Sai Gon – Cho Gao – Can Tho
- 7:30 from ….. hotel. Above all, you will be amazed by the local activities on the roadside, we drive through the outstanding highway 50 to Can Giuoc town located at Long An province.
- Take a look at the first stop – the Incense factory. That is to say you will be surprised with the process of making incense, step by step our guide will show you how to make an incense stick with the shape of the dragon, pineapple, gold… Learn about the incense culture of Vietnamese and how it’s important.
- Then, going to Long An province, we will explore Local market with a friendly feeling, you can see the specialties surrounding and the locals with their kind and hospitality.
- Travel to Cho Gao, enjoying the beautiful landscape on the roadside, arriving Cho Gao which is a famous area for the local farm, dragon fruit farm, and beautiful landscapes – FruitKingdom of Mekong Delta.
- Have a cup of Vietnamese coffee before exploring the area.
- Take a scooter trip around the village and enjoy the amazing atmosphere in the unusually quiet countryside. Visit a dragon fruit farms look fresh with white flowers and red fruit. That is to say, you will have a great experience when you harvest and try the dragon fruit directly on the farm (because Dragon fruit is seasonal fruit so sometimes you will enjoy the fruit later, it depends on the season).
- Visit the oldest temples at Hoa Dinh town, listen to many interesting stories about the local religion from the monk.
- Visit the coconut factory, seeing people preprocessing coconut.
- On My Tho Quay arrival, take a wooden boat and cross the Mekong River, have sightseeing with many floating fish farms on the riverside.
On the other side of the river is Ben Tre province.
- Then, from the big boat, we hop on the sampan boat and go inside the land by the canal. The amazing landscape with coconut palm tree looks like a natural tunnel.
Next, we get off the boat and take a short trip on the local hamlet on foot.
- Finally, visit the typical house in the Mekong Delta and having lunch with amazing Vietnamese foods there.
- Then, going back to the van through the Rach Mieu bridge – looking down to the Mekong River to take some wonderful photos of four holy islands and floating fish farm.
- Going back to the van to drive to Can Tho City.
- Finally, arrive Can Tho and check in hotel, Dinner is independent.
- (Our tour guide will give you recommendations)
- Day 2: Can Tho – Dong Thap – Chau Doc.
- 05:30 am, Our guide and driver will pick you up in the lobby and drive to Phong Dien Town in the early morning.
- 06:00 am arrived Phong Dien and hop on the traditional long boat to visit the Phong Dien and Cai Rang floating market. Let’s see how the locals selling their product that just picking in the garden yesterday. You just seat on the boat and take some photos with the noisy atmosphere and enjoy a cup of coffee by the “coffee man” – he lives on the boat. Phong Dien is smaller to compere with Cai Rang but for sure you will be amazed by the sound mixed. From many ice boat, meats boat, watermelon boat, coffee boat, rice noodle boat…
- Leave the Cai Rang market, let’s take a look at the other market on the river bank to compare. You will very excited and understand why local people still keep trading on the Mekong river. Get back the hotel, have breakfast and take a rest.
10:00 am Leave Can Tho City.
- Drive to Long Xuyen city and take a look at the colorful Caodaism temple – a special religion was established in the South during the Vietnam War. Then continued to drive to Chau Doc.
- Arrive Chau Doc, we will have lunch with traditional foods at the local family. After that, we walk to Tra Su Cajuput Forest. The forest includes an 845 ha special-purpose forest surrounded by a 645 ha buffer zone. It is the habitat for many colonies of water birds, bats and various others such as rare and endangered animals and reptile species.
- Everything you need to do just takes a seat on a speedboat and leisurely round trip to all the significant sites throughout the ecological forest. You can view the lovely landscape as the scenery drifts along both river banks.
- Then drive back to Nui Sam and check in the Victoria Nui Sam Hotel.
- Finally, Overnight and have dinner at your hotel (Dinner is independent)
Most Importantly, BOOK TOUR ON THIS LINK: https://breathofthemekong.com/booking-form/
Firstly, visit our website to read more travel information
Get in touch with real Mekong Culture
(+84)1215 445 465 – (+84)89 888 9887
FB: Breath Of The Mekong Tours