Ben Tre city is 86km from Ho Chi Minh City, 15km from My Tho city, 114km from Can Tho city. Moreover, this is the place where Highway 60 passes through to Vinh Long, Tra Vinh, and Soc Trang provinces.
This city has relatively flat topography with a quite dense system of canals. Average altitude compared to 1-1.5m of sea level. The alluvial floating land on the low ground surrounded by Ham Luong River to the west, Ben Tre River to the south.
The average annual economic growth is about 14%, the structure of economic sectors by 2012: Trade – service accounts for about 62.71%, industry – construction accounts for 33.88%, agricultural and forestry and fishery products account 3.41%. Moreover, per capita income is 53.8 million VND /person/year.
The network of central markets and commune and ward markets were built. Supermarket type with modern civilized business form has developed to serve the shopping needs of people in Ben Tre city.
Finally, Promoting the advantages of being a focal point for goods and service.
View Ben Tre Tour for 1 day.
- Have breakfast at the homestay
- Let’s join the amazing experience with the local vehicle – An adventure tour to visit the Brick factory, take some photos with Beautiful Brick Kilns. Visit the local house and drink coconut juice was picked by an old man directly in front of your eyes.
- Visit the Old house with many interesting things was collected by Mr.Six. Accordingly, he has a lot of experience in the local culture and Buddhism.
- After that, we will move to the mats weaving village to see locals making mats by hand. Moreover, take a short bicycle trip with your local guide to the beautiful village and see the locals daily.
Get back the homestay and take a rest.
- Most importantly, have lunch with Vietnamese traditional foods. Then, get back the van and drive to Cho Lach town and take a look at hundreds of flower and fruit plants nursery. In addition, let’s see how the local people are plants some kind of tree from the small seed.
- Get back the van and dive back to Sai Gon.
- Finally, your trip will end when you arrive at your hotel around 05:00 pm
Firstly, visit our website to read more travel information
Subsequently, Book our tours to get in touch with real Mekong Culture
(+84)1215 445 465 – (+84)89 888 9887
FB: Breath Of The Mekong Tours