2 Days Mekong Delta
2 Days Mekong Delta. Above all, Breath Of The Mekong Tours will take you to a real Mekong Delta. Which are the most amazing and awesome authentic experiences that you have never seen before?.
In addition, you will have a great time to enjoy the atmosphere in the countryside. That is to say, with a bike trip goes straight the paddy fields then pass on the ferry to visit dragon fruit farm and see how the local plants it.
Firstly, you can pick and eat dragon fruit right there (depend on the season). It’s will be a big surprise for you to go along the Mekong river. You will be amazed by a lot of floating fish farms, fishing boats, and islands. A small sampan boat takes you to a small canal with the coconut palm tree look like a tunnel.
Overnight at a luxury hotel on the river bank, enjoy the nightlife of Can Tho city, free to explore the night market and strolling on the windy river bank at night.
Secondly, wake up early in the next morning, hop on a traditional long boat and visit a couple of floating market – Phong Dien and Cai Rang. In conclusion, drive to Dong Thap and enjoy the beautiful landscape of this area. It’s lotus Kingdom of the country, try the steam corn here and visit the Caodaism temple before lunchtime…
Day 1: Sai Gon – Cho Gao – Can Tho
- 7:30 from ….. hotel. Amazing with the local activities on the roadside, we drive through the outstanding highway 50 to Can Giuoc town located at Long An province.
- Firstly, take a look at the first stop – the Incense factory. That is to say you will be surprised with the process of making incense, step by step our guide will show you how to make an incense stick with the shape of the dragon, pineapple, gold… Learn about the incense culture of Vietnamese and how it’s important to Vietnamese.
- Secondly, going to Long An province, we will explore Local market with a friendly feeling, you can see the specialties surrounding market and the locals with their kind and hospitality.
- Thirdly, travel to Cho Gao, enjoying the beautiful landscape on the roadside. Arriving Cho Gao which is a famous area for the local farm, dragon fruit farm, and beautiful landscapes. The Fruit Kingdom of Mekong Delta.
- Have a cup of Vietnamese coffee before exploring the area.
- Take a scooter trip around the village and enjoy the amazing atmosphere in unusually quiet countryside. Visit a dragon fruit farms look fresh with white flowers and red fruit. That is to say, you will have a great experience when you harvest and try the dragon fruit directly on the farm (because Dragon fruit is seasonal fruit so sometimes you will enjoy the fruit later, it depends on the season).
- Visit the oldest temples at Hoa Dinh town, listen to many interesting stories about the local religion from the monk.
- Visit the coconut factory, seeing people preprocessing coconut.
- On My Tho Quay arrival, take a wooden boat and cross the Mekong River, have sightseeing with many floating fish farms on the riverside.
On the other side of the river is Ben Tre province.
- From the big boat, we hop on the sampan boat. Go inside the land by canal within the amazing landscape with coconut palm tree looks like a natural tunnel. After that, we get off the boat and take a short trip on the local hamlet on foot, visit the typical house in the Mekong Delta and having lunch with amazing Vietnamese foods there.
- Similarly, going back to the van through the Rach Mieu bridge. Looking down to the Mekong River to take some wonderful photos of four holy islands and floating fish farm.
- Going back to the van to drive to Can Tho City.
- Finally, arrive Can Tho and check in hotel, Dinner is independent.
- (Our tour guide will give you recommendations).
Day 2: Phong Dien – Cai Rang – Dong Thap – Sai Gon.
Read more: https://breathofthemekong.com/package/mekong-tour-for-2days-cairang-floatingmarket/
Firstly, visit our website to read more travel information
Get in touch with real Mekong Culture
(+84)1215 445 465 – (+84)89 888 9887
FB: Breath Of The Mekong Tours